Saturday, September 26, 2009

Silly Saturday

Just a little background before you watch the video. I was in the kitchen in the internet or reading my Bible while Evie watched Sesame Street in the living room. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Evie doing this. In case you have difficulty understand what is being said on the show: they are wingersizing (exercising their wings) both fast ("and fast and fast...) and slow (and slow and slow...). She is reacting to the fast. It was so adorable I rewound just so I could tape it!


3 comments:

keeshaobrien said...

So cute! Can't wait until you guys are here! Xander and Evie can be silly together!

Anonymous said...

Those are some strong wings now!

Love Shawn

Anonymous said...

She appeared uninhibited until the end, it appeared she realized you were taping her and got shy.

Love, Mom