Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dear Evie,

Today is your 2nd birthday! Has it really been 2 years since I first held you in my arms and cherished you? So much has changed but you are still my precious baby girl. Words cannot describe how much I adore you and how much you have changed me for the better. The world is brighter with you in it.

My wishes for today and the rest of your life are this:

1. Always find joy in the small things.
2. Laugh all day long.
3. Let your imagination create new worlds, new ideas and great fun!
4. Spend time in your day just "playing."
5. Keep loving hard on your family. Show affection when you care. We love your hugs & kisses.
6. Read daily. It not only lets you learn new things but can show you a world you never imagined.
7. Be proud of your accomplishments, whether big or small.
8. Always march to the beat of your own drum.
9. Never be afraid of what "others" think.
10. Remember you are precious, one-of-a-kind, and a miracle.

I love you like never before. It seems that it multiplies daily and it cannot be changed by your behavior, your activities, or moods. It is forever!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: