Monday, March 23, 2009

Lists, lists, and more lists...

My life right now is filled with lists. Not just general to-do's but things to buy, places to call, businesses to contact, things to implement...and that's just on paper. I have so many things going through my head it's crazy. We are so excited for the move but there are so many "little" things to do. Making sure that all our patients know our new numbers, making sure we are set on marketing, getting out and meeting all of our business neighbors, ordering appointment cards. And in between that it's trying to do all of the "regular" stuff like prepare meals, take care of Evelyn, wash dishes...well you get the picture. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to keep sane in all of this? Or how to organize it all? I feel like my world is a stack of paper.

Will you keep us in your prayers? That everything goes well this weekend with our family and friends traveling, the weather holds up, that we get it done and that we open with a big successful bang! We appreciate it. Besides the exciting move I will get to see my parents for the first time since New Years!! My really good friend Sara (and husband Mike)! And my in-laws! I am looking forward to these visits alone.

Shawn has the big "walk-through" tomorrow. Then it will officially be ours! YIPPEE!!

No comments: