Friday, March 27, 2009

1. Letting Shawn sleep in was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place to accumulate clutter.

3. Praying is important in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or "ick" neither.

5. At some point we all have to go our separate paths.

6. Our trials reminds me that there isa God, and He loves us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing up the office and seeing my parents, tomorrow my plans include more packing and visiting w/ friends and Sunday, I want to move the office and more time with family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best with your massive move this weekend! We know you'll thoroughly enjoy having both granparents and Sarah & hubby there too. Be gentle with Grandma V and don't let her over do it as we know she might. Hope the weather behaves for you.
Cheers Dawn and Bruce