Friday, April 3, 2009

1. Angel or not, I will be patient and love my little girl forever.

2. Don't count on me changing any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of bologna (though my mother never said this).

4. I love how strong and energized I feel after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I feel invisible.

6. I hope there is never another day that is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night!, tomorrow my plans include taking Evie to meet the "Easter Bunny" and Sunday, I want to organize my photos and install them on my new computer!

COMING SOON:
1. Evie at 19 months.
2. Our big move (the office).
3. A few of my favorite things.
4. STAY TUNED!!!

No comments: