Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleep

Do you ever have one of those nights when you feel no fatigue??? I am having one of those nights. It's past 1am and I don't feel one bit of tiredness. I could clean my whole house right now or scrapbook several pages, if it wouldn't wake up my sleeping child and husband. The bad news is, that this will most likely bite me on the tush about 7 or 8am when said darling child wants to play and her mother is dragging from staying up way too late. Am I the only one who is like this?? I love nights. I wish the world weren't so focused on getting up early, that sleeping in was regarded as the norm. Then I would fit in a little more and my husband wouldn't have to come and usher me to bed. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tongiht....

Sweet dreams....

No comments: