Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thought of the Day

After having Evelyn and watching her grow, I believed that I knew in a lot of ways the love God has for us-His children. After all, my love for Evie is so immense my chest hurts at times, and I lack words to described it fully. It is an overwhelming, unconditional love I have for her. However, today I came across this verse in my studies: "And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled with the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 4:17-19.

The love God has for me and you is so great it's outside the realm of our knowledge. We can't even imagine it. That is amazing!

No comments: