Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy

My sister and nephew are visiting from Texas and we are having a ball. Evie is LOVING her cousin, Xander. They are having a blast!!! Evie has always been so affectionate but Xander is finally returning the hugs and a few of the kisses. They aren't always getting along but they are bouncing off the walls just by being in the same room with each other. It's a joy to watch. Today they rode 4-wheeler with gampa Jeff. Evie LOVED it. She is scared of swings but keeps asking for a "wide with gampa." This week is going to go so fast!! I have no pictures to post as I do not have my camera cord but they will be some coming. In the mean time here is my latest digital page. Another blast from the past...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday I was holding Evie as a new born. Evie is such a beautiful little girl.

I cant wait to meet the triplets!

Love,
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all having a blast. Only 8 weeks and we will be able to experience all the fun at gampa and ganma's too!! Can't wait
Dawn X