Friday, May 7, 2010

A daddy's love


Even though Mother's Day is just around the corner, I finally created another scrapbook page after an approximate 6 month hiatus (ie since getting pregnant). This is one that I've wanted to create a while ago because Shawn is such an awesome dad and he completely and utterly adores his little girl. I should be jealous of their relationship getting closer as I am staying in bed longer but with every giggle that Evie emits and every shriek of joy, my heart just gets a little bigger with love for my wonderful husband. Baby, it has been an honor to watch you grow as a father and da-dee (Evie's name for him). I can't wait to see your love expand (like my waist) when these three arrive. You make me so proud in every way!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice page you made.
You are right Shawn is an awesome dad to Evie. When the triplets come his love will expand.

I am very proud of my son he has become a great husband and father to his expanding family.

Love,
Mom A