Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today...


Outside My Window...
is rain, rain and more rain. I'm really reconsidering spring as my favorite.

I am thinking...
that I hope this migraine goes away and that maybe a nap would be nice.

I am thankful for...
a better nights sleep then before, a hard working husband and that the kids are on the mend.

From the learning rooms...
this is Evie's last week of preschool.

From the kitchen...
lots of peanut butter sandwiches and eggs. We are out of groceries. Did try a new recipe called "Greek Chicken" that was excellent and tried a new food, Kalamato olives.

I am wearing...
"mom" jeans (ie high-waisted with baby food speckles), a purple top, no socks.

I am creating...
scrapbook pages celebrating anma's and anpa's.

I am going...
to organize this house today...hopefully. Maybe once this headache and fatigue is gone. Then again I may be lazy today. Then off to a benefit for a family who had twins born early at about 23 weeks.

I am reading...
same books as before plus "90 Minute Sleep" to help my 30 minute nappers. So far a very informative read, not sure if I am noticing any improvement in sleep but it's still early.

On my mind...
to tired to think much.

Around the house...
new Barbie accessories I bargain shopped for at a garage sale. Super find! A used Superyard XT to help corral the babies in the house and out.

One of my favorite things...
coffee.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
getting the kids back to normal, picture of Evie with her preschool teachers, cleaning the bathroom, either buying or making a gift for Evie's teachers.

No comments: