Thursday, May 3, 2012

A to Z

Been seeing this A thru Z hopping around the blogosphere and thought I would play along to reveal some more things you probably didn't know about me.

A. Age: 32
B. Bed size: Full, and we love it....we are that strange;)
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: Toby, an almost 3 year old Chorkie (chihuahua/Yorkie mix)
E. Essential start to your day: coffee with caramel white chocolate cappuccino mix.
F. Favorite color: Bright purple
G. Gold or Silver: I like both.
H. Height: 5’7.5"
I. Instruments you play: none, I tried a year of piano lessons before kids...I can't believe how dumb it made me feel
J. Job title: chiropractor, President of my business, SAHM and wife
K. Kids: 4,  Evelyn, Ella, Henry and Grant
L. Live: in MN
M. Mother’s name: Peggy, my dad is Jeff
N. Nicknames: Rae
O. Overnight hospital stays:Childbirth and with the "babies" until their transfer to M. .
P. Pet peeves: whining!!!!!
Q. Quote from a movie: "The veil is not attacking you!"  from the Runaway Bride
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, I am very lucky.
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't really hate it, but I don't prefer cooked carrots or peas without the pods.
W. What makes you run late: trying to get in one more thing before I leave or not getting up on time
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, full spine, tailbone, chest
Y. Yummy food that you make: pancakes, I'm hoping that my kids and grandkids will always prefer mine and tell others that nothing compares to moms...
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants

No comments: