Monday, July 7, 2008

10 years

Most days I feel pretty young...despite what my gray hair is telling people. But it is still quite a shock that I graduated from high school ten years ago!! Me? Can you believe it?? Where has the time gone? This weekend was my reunion but I, along with most of my closest friends, decided to skip it. Why? Well for one I am still really close to all of my friends, therefore I already know what they have been up to. Second, the cost was $30 per person. That's not too bad you say EXCEPT it was for appetizers only! Very expensive. Instead, me and a few friends went out for pizza (delicious) and caught up. It was a great time. Here is the picture as proof (thanks Sara):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to another 10 years of staying close!

And many more meetings at Sammy's!

sara

keeshaobrien said...

You won't know old until it has been ten years since you graduated from College--like me!!!!

Love ya,

Keesha