Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrr...

Is it just me or does everyone else miss summer really, really badly?? It is so windy that it is making this winter absolutely miserable. I love all the snow, it makes winter so beautiful. How can you enjoy it when it's blowing all around?? We are definitely staying a little closer to home. Who wants to bring a 15 month old out in a blizzard?? What are you doing to make the best of a cold, windy, snowy situation??

Me: I'm scrapbooking and enjoying plenty of hot chocolate (don't forget the mini marshmallows), hot soup and wearing my comfy wear-only-in-private sweater. I also cuddle close to Shawn at night wearing my pajama pants and count-them 2 long-sleeve shirts. My favorite: Shawn lets me put my cold feet on him to warm up. I love it! Now that is true love! I also sleep better when I am touching Shawn's arm or leg. We'd never need a king-size bed because I'd still be plastered to his side.

Stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Dawn & family western Australia! Received xmas n'letter today so couldn't resist looking at blog. It is fantastic to be able to keep in touch this way and see photos of Evie growing up. We can't imagine how cold you are. We are enjoying belated spring weather before summer really hits us - though had 37celsius (100f) on Sunday. Our love and best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas. Take care Love Dawn XX