1. Snow white and the seven dwarfs.
2. I'm looking forward to Christmas movie marathon.
3. Scrapbooking is the best hobby ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Little House in the Prairie.
5. I'm done with winter.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is family, Christmas movies, and opening stockings. When I was a kid we couldn't wake up our parents so early in the morning BUT we could open our stockings. We'd go through them over and over, eat candy and play in our pajamas. It was the best! I hope to pass the tradition onto our children.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include a strategic planning session for our office w/ Shawn and Sunday, I want to enjoy our church's Christmas Singing Tree program and relax.