Friday, December 26, 2008

Day after Christmas Fill-in

1. I must accomplish what God wants me to before I die.

2. You can't stop aging.

3. I wish I never had to buy migraine medication again.

4. Having a daughter has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song When God Made You by New Song (Shawn & I's song) by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would public speak.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more pie, tomorrow my plans include alone time with Shawn--more business planning and Sunday, I want to drive home safe!

1 comment:

keeshaobrien said...

Thanks for the idea--I'll look into it. I have also joined an online group called moms like me. They are all over the country and there is a group for the twin cities. I looked and there are 10 people who call M-----o home too! It is nice because you can post questions and have other moms give you suggestions. I have even met a few who live near me. One of the gals has a son who is 3 days younger than Xander! She and I may be getting togeher for a playdate!