Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Sunday Best

We made it to our first outing as a family, church. It was nice to get out together again and it was only mildly stressful. But I really enjoyed worshiping again with our church family and enjoyed the message (at least that which I didn't miss). We had a feeding mid service and was thankful for the help of one of our friends. It was so nice that we will attempt it again next Sunday. Also, I managed to do a little shopping afterwords and get a jump on the kid's Christmas presents. I am looking forward to our first Christmas at home and Ella, Henry and Grant's first Christmas. Besides updating my blog, today has been a busy day as it is laundry day. It's a little more work today though as I am washing all of the 3-6 month clothes so they'll be ready for when they outgrow their size 0-3. Henry is getting close, probably another 1/4-1/2 inch and he will be there. I just can't believe that they are growing so fast! Grant is now out of newborn diapers and they all started reaching/grasping at objects. Evie is obsessed with reading in her room and I retrieved the Mega Blocks from storage and she's been busy building "robots." I love my life! Happy Monday!





3 comments:

keeshaobrien said...

Oh I miss you guys! Love those kids so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Henry really looks like Shawn in that picture! And everyone looks so cute. BEAUTIFUL family!

love, sara

Anonymous said...

Love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE the boys on their little sweaters!!

Jessie