Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shawn




I spend a lot of my time and energy focusing on the kiddos and thus some people are often neglected not only on this blog but also in our scrapbooks. Thus my post today. I finished these 3 pages about Shawn. I wanted something to document where he is RIGHT now. Simple things like favorite food (pepperoni pizza) and more complex like his favorite verse right now (Romans 15:13). The third page is dedicated to something I talk about all the time to people and Shawn: my ideal man list. This is the wishlist I always had in my mind about characteristics I wished my future husband to have. Would you believe that Shawn fulfilled 9 out of 10??? I guess I can live without a Scottish accent!! Check out #10. That was truly something I thought would be great after watching Titanic. I thought the name was (admittedly) dreamy and sexy. What can I say? I heart Shawn!

3 comments:

keeshaobrien said...

Nice pages--I like that kit it fits for Shawn's pages. i like this idea and may have to scraplift it! We'll see if my hubby cooperates! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesom!! Definitely going to do one some day on my hubby!

Love you!
Jessie

Loved all the other ones too!

Anonymous said...

Nice pages on Shawn.
It is great to see him grow as a husband and father.

Love,
Lyn