My sister had a brillent idea of creating a bucket list of sorts to complete before she turned the big 3-0. I am, somewhat unfortunately, already been there and gone BUT in the spirit of her list I decided to create my own before the BIG 3-3. I, of course, celebrated my birthday in October but unfortunately as with everything else am behind on documenting it. Here it is:
1. Lose 33 lbs.
2. Scrapbook ALL of the loose pictures I've printed with the good intention of scrapbooking.
3. Read one personal growth/business book per month (12 total).
4. Take my kids on a great adventure.
5. Make Top Flight (it's a business thing)
6. Get to work early by being prepared the night before.
7. Kick my diet dew habit...for good.
8. Get out of my comfort zone...be bold with GOH & proxies (it's a business thing).
9. Workout 3 times a week. (I really don't like this one but it needs to be done and said).
10. Take a long weekend away, just Shawn and I.
11. Get out with the triplets more...take them to the mall, the park, the cities etc.
12. Become a crock pot crazy. Cook at least one meal this way per week.
13. Eat 3 veggies a day (hey, I barely eat one)
14. Take a Zumba class.
15. Give a speech.
16. Serve on a board.
17. Keep the kitchen table hot spot free, kitchen counters too.
18. Get the new house 100% organized and unpacked.
19. Save 10% every month.
20. Try out a new recipe twice a month.
21. Cook dessert with Evie.
22. Make a new friend...have playdates.
23. Read my bible consistently 30 minutes a day.
24. Finish year 3 of my nutrition certification WAY before the end of the year.
25. Have Shawn teach me how to drive a stick shift.
26. Start a blog for our office.
27. Write every week in the kid's journals.
28. Add in bedtime story and prayer to the triplets bedtime routine.
29. Become a secret Santa (with no one in particular, everyone is a candidate for a surprise)
30. Have a YES day for Evie.
31. Enroll Evie in gymnastics.
32. Go on a family picnic.
33. Give us a raise.