Thursday, May 22, 2008

Annoyances and silly monkeys

Anyone who has recently had a cold can tell you how annoying it is. I've had more colds since Evelyn entered the world then I had in the 10 years prior. Needless to say I am a big baby when it comes to dealing with them. FINALLY my last cold has disappeared except for some night coughing and a plugged ear. It's the plugged ear that is REALLY driving me bananas. Not only am I hearing things muffled BUT I'm getting feedback like there is a delayed high-pitched microphone in my ear. I don't know how much longer I will be able to stand it.

Now for some silly monkey moments. I caught Evie carrying her sippy cup this afternoon. With no free hands she was really quite ingenious in her methodology. She is sure to be something quite spectacular with her creativity. Maybe she'll be an inventor.


No comments: