Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday fill-ins

Found a new blog called Friday Fill-ins. So fun...

1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are having the opportunity to know & love Candii, my baby girl, the love of my life, a great family and the Lord's love.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include I don't have any. Now is the time to start.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is dessert, family, and black Friday.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is dessert, especially pumpkin pie.
5. Never was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.
6. After the meal, I feel guilty about everything I ate, veg out and then go back for more dessert.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping , tomorrow my plans include cuddling w/ Shawn and Sunday, I want to do something creative!

No comments: