Monday, November 24, 2008

Threes

Somebody once told me that bad things happen in 3's. I'm starting to believe that may be true. My sister-in-law was in a car accident today. Luckily, she was not seriously injured nor was the person she hit. We are ALL very ready for the month of November to be over. It has been a very ugly month!!

I am looking forward to December. Shawn and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary on the 18th. I think I want to go somewhere for the whole day (on the weekend), just him and I. Maybe we can leave Evie with one of the grandparents. Christmas is going to come to soon, especially since we are really trying to do homemade gifts. And by we, I mean I am making them and signing the families name to it. So far I have all the craft supplies bought but nothing put together. There might be some late nights in my future! Oddly enough I can't wait!! We did a handprint ornament last year, here is this years project. Isn't it cute?

Are you going out on Black Friday? There are some amazing deals out there. We are looking at getting a LCD t.v. for the office and they are having some good sales at Walmart. The only downside is that it's marked "while supplies last." I'll have to get there at 5 am. Yuck! Still I am willing to go for the deals. I wish my mom were here to go with me. Shawn just made a face when I mentioned it to him. Lyn was supposed to go, but even if she is out of the hospital she won't be allowed out for shopping. There are toy deals, movie deals, picture frame deals...love it! I am even going to get a few things for Evie's 2nd birthday. Can't beat the savings. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving paper when even more deals will be seen. If you could see me I'm rubbing my hands together in delight!

No comments: